Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer Softball, welcome to the big league!

Between writing on my other blog and planning the reception, this little baby blog hasn't gotten much attention. I'll be better soon! Tonight is Matt's first softball game of the summer. He played last year too. But this year he's on a new team, in the high loop (fancy talk for alot more interesting games and more competitive players!)

I don't know if this is generally how Men's softball leagues are but this group in T-town prefers stupid names. Last year, he played for the Moose Knuckles. Look it up, I don't wanna explain. This year...the MotorBoaters. And every time they say it they laugh like 12 year old boys who just said a fart joke. Honestly, who would name their team that?! You can pretty much guarantee I won't be cheering for the team name. GO TEAM!!

Here's to softball in 90 degree weather! whoo-hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment